Sunday, June 14, 2009

1st day in UK...

After the almost 20 hrs flight from Malaysia to Manchester, finally I have been safety arrival in Sheffield Halam University...creating my new blog in this new room in Sheffield!!!

Today really a busy n tired day!!! After getting the key from our senior, Aeron( I think his name is like tat la) finally can move all my stuff in my room!! I got 3+1 hsemate!!! They r Joe Ba, Yat Fang, n Sook Yee + Xuan Jing!! Poor Xuan jing currently still can't live vf us until other student move out from our flat, 46!!! I got a quite a good n comfortable room!!! (will show the picture when i can upload my photo)

Now wan sleep ad!! More than 20 hrs x sleep, feel tire n sleepy@@@@
Tmr ned to wake up at 7:30am...to hv my "final orientation" in my studies life....good nites my dad n mum!!! Miss u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment